Thursday, January 10, 2013

Igor

Heia-heia!
Alustan uut aastat veidi musta huumoriga aga vähemalt lõbusalt. Dr Frankensteinil oli selline tore küürakas abiline nagu Igor ja kuna mina joonistasin juba mõnda aega tagasi taolise tegelase, saan teda kasutada Forevernight väljakutses inspiratsioon õudusfilmist.

I have started this year with a bit dark humor. I have created a monster with a hump, inspiration from M. Shelly´s Frankenstein. I have my very own Igor. By the way that moth on his hand is real, I found it from my shed.

I enter my card into following challenges:
http://forevernightcreepychallenges.blogspot.com/ - inspiration from a horror movie
http://kaiascrapbooking.blogspot.com/ - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully creepy card! Fab image and I love that real moth body you've included, lol. Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges last week, I hope you come play with us again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful this is...the moth is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laheda vaatenurga oled leidnud õudusfilmist saadud inspiratsioonist. Tore, te osalesid ja ootame sind alati tagasi kaasa mängima Kaias Scrapbooking Fairy Tale blogisse.

    ReplyDelete