Sunday, January 13, 2013

Calendar-notebook

I bought a calendar notebook for my father and I decorated it in steampunk style. It is a real challenge for me, to create something for men, but I´m quite happy with the result. I bought embossed paper from craft shop and colored it with distressed ink, paper-soft color, pigment inkpad, added some cord and a charm. That watch was so heavy, I had to use glue, to make sure it would stay there.

I enter my notebook into following challenges:
http://forevernightcreepychallenges.blogspot.com/ - steampunk
http://kaiascrapbooking.blogspot.com/ - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous! I love the texture and colors! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, I'm sure your father will love it! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea and great use of the watch. Thank you for joining us at Forever Night this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Väga ilus kalender-märkmik. Tänan KSFT osalemist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great steam punk style notebook, love the colours you have inked into the background embossed card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Forever Night creepy challenges. Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete