Sunday, December 14, 2014

Notebook cover and some more....

Happy holidays to everybody!

Some weeks ago I received a simple notebook, no decorations, no text on  it, nothing. So I tried to give it a bit more personality. I have chosen the ocean theme again (my favourite, can´t help it!) and used fimo, resin, pearl ex powder, seashells, pearls, tulle and lace. And here is how it turned out:

I would like to enter my notebook to following challenges:
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - nr 207 anything other than christmas
http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ - nr 33 anything goes




I have been a busy honey bee this week, I also finished a few pottery projects and made some gel candles:




3 comments:

  1. Fantastic work, to take something that simple and turn it into a work of art is amazing.love the rest of your projects also. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work - so much amazing detail has gone into this - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete