Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bellydance fusions

heia-heia,

See karbike magusaga läks kingituseks minu kõhutantsu õpetajale.

I made a box of sweets to my bellydance teatcher. I am in a hurry this week, so many dancing performances to give and so many christmas cards yet to do...Christmas is the perfect time for such a show off, like me!!!

I am entering my box to the following challenges:
http://forevernightcreepychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - nr 57 add some lace/anything goes
http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/ - nr 94 anything goes

4 comments:

  1. So neat and what a nice gift! Thanks so much for joining us at Forever Night Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image! Whose is it please? Great altered art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful altered box, love that belly dancer image. Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Pat,
    My english is bad, but that image is like a processed photo from shadow dance.

    ReplyDelete